Monday, March 23, 2020

Theology 10: The Roman Period

Hello Again-

I still hope you are all safe and healthy, and you and your families are all still in my prayers. I'm holding out hope that we'll be back in room 117 before Easter Break, or maybe shortly thereafter...at least before the end of the year.

My plan is to post all presentations and assignments for Theology 10 on Tuesday of each week, and to expect all material to be covered and assignments completed by the following Tuesday. I will check in with each class via Zoom during the appointed time each week, and a link will be sent out via Remind for each meeting the night before. I will not be requiring you to meet with me for the full three hours, just long enough to make sure you're all doing okay and keeping up with your work, and you're aware of the procedure.

I will continue to use this blog to keep you informed, but links to each post will be provided in Google Classroom, on FinalSite, and through Remind, so whatever your chosen method of checking in, you'll be able to stay updated and keep up with the work for my class.

FOR THIS WEEK (Tuesday, March 24 to Tuesday, March 31):

  • View the two presentations posted below, and complete the notes pages that accompany them. Make sure you are keeping up with your notes!
  • The first part of a four part project you will be working on between now and Easter Break is posted in Google Classroom, entitled "Josephus and the Testimonium Project, Part I." Finish this part of the project by next Tuesday.


Below you will find my next two presentations, on The Roman Period I and II. The notes pages for each presentation are linked below, and you are picking up with question #656 on p.96.




The Roman Period I

Relevant Notes Pages:
pp 95-96
pp 97-98





The Roman Period II

Relevant Notes Pages:
pp 97-98